Why are you here? What is your goal?

Options
I am here to take care of myself. If I don't, who will? My goal is to go out naked in the street and scream to everyone how proud I am to my body! I want to gain that confidence, not be afraid to go out of my comfort zone

Replies

• teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to increase my strength. My short term goal is to lose weight for some identification I have to get. I like how most of my body looks and I can't wait to go to the beach in a month.
  • munekaoo26
    munekaoo26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal is the be healthy along with my family and hopefully loose a total of 85lbs in the process.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I'm here because this is what works for me. My overall goal is for increased better health. Weight loss is also a goal.
  • afitamanda
    Options
    I'm here because over the past 6 years, stress and anxiety related to losing my parents caused my weight to just gang up on me. I want to love around 70 pounds, go to graduate school, and be able to keep up with my dogs when jogging!
  • JocelynMooremfp
    JocelynMooremfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am here to take care of myself. If I don't, who will? My goal is to go out naked in the street and scream to everyone how proud I am to my body! I want to gain that confidence, not be afraid to go out of my comfort zone

I am doing it for self confidence and because I simply want to be healthy!
  • francoisecrowell1
    francoisecrowell1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am here because I am morbidly obese, serious health issues run in my family, I am about to turn 42 and I NEED to lose weight and change my life for the better!

My immediate goal is to be 299.9. If I break the 300 it will be a milestone because I haven't been under 300 pounds in over 15 years. My short term goal is 275 and my long term goal is 199.9. In addition to weight loss, I have a goal to consistently eat healthy and be active daily.
  • nsshygirl88
    nsshygirl88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain my weight but to eat healthier and get into shape. I've been working out four days a week. I'm proud of myself. I also have depression and working out has really helped.