The glorious world of hockey.

Options
puckit61
puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
I've had a love affair with the Columbus Blue Jackets and the Colorado Avalanche for the past few years. Columbus because I'm from Ohio (O-H-) and the Av's because their affiliated with my favorite team of the AHL, Cleveland's Lake Erie Monsters. Today I'm on a super ecstatic high because they've announced that Cleveland and Columbus will now be affiliates. I know most of you won't care, or perhaps even understand, but that's okay. To me this is the greatest news since sliced bread!

P.S. if you tweet, check out their twitter accounts. The monsters/blue jackets are having a lovely gif relationship.

Replies

• dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Good news puckit.

Can you explain to me how Subban can swing like a lumberjack, break a guys wrist, and avoid suspension?
  • puckit61
    Options
    Not a clue on that one. To quote the announcer on the clip I saw, "That's a penalty for sure, and a bad one, chokes up on the stick a little bit but that's not as hard as.. That is not a voilent- Penalty absolutely, five I'm not so sure." (I know my quoting is chopped but I could not understand half of what the guy said.) First, whether it was swung with all his might or not, it was intentionally done for a direct hit. You swing like that at someone's wrist even lightly because of the dimensions of a hockey stick, it's going to hurt like h***. I agree with you, should have gotten suspended.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    thats cool, puckit. im in toronto so i know a thing or two about "hackey"

on subban, how does it take stephane quintel two days to make a call on a suspension during the regular season but less than 24 hours to decide that subban wont be suspended - even before stone's test results came in.

ill tell you how...quintel is a former hab.

BS.
  • puckit61
    Options