New and would like someone to chat with :)

Options
Just want someone to help keep me on track, I'm new and need some motivation.

Replies

• mkbunny
    mkbunny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy to meet u. I'm Mary Kay ....where do u live? How much ER loss is your goal?
  • mkbunny
    mkbunny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oops. Weight loss is what I meant
  • Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For sure! Most of my friends are already really slim and aren't into eating healthy/working out so I'd love to have someone around for us to motivate each other :smile:
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm new to here but not to trying to lose weight. I'll be more than happy to chat with you. Just add me as a friend. I am in the UK.
  • drbayan2
    drbayan2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi ,I am also need frinds to chat with , sometimes I feel lonly in this App :( no one of my friends need to lose whight , so i will be happy to chat with you
  • sharmindastoor
    sharmindastoor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new here and don't have any friends... My goal is to lose 40 pounds... I am a female 22yrs old... Would love to have friends to motivate me..
  • meghandomingue
    meghandomingue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mkbunny wrote: »
    Oops. Weight loss is what I meant

I want to lose around 50 lbs:)
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Always looking to chat, stay motivated, and motivate others.
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! I'd love to help out...
  • slbuchanan361
    slbuchanan361 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a rookie too. Just started this week. I would love to be part of a great support group!! :))
  • tracyann67
    tracyann67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

• tracyann67
    tracyann67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a rookie too. Just started this week. I would love to be part of a great support group!! :))
    tracyann67 wrote: »
    Same here. Joined yesterday and would be great to share and get support

• juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me if you need support/chat buds~ somewhat new to the forums as well
  • emmarsmith95
    emmarsmith95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me :) I've lost half a stone (7 pounds) from using this app a lot since July and would like to lose more, so would be happy to motivate each other!