Returning after a long time away and looking to make new friends

Options
Hello,

I first used MFP a few years ago and successfully lost 28lbs. I'm returning today to finish my journey and hopefully lose the last 28lbs. Would love to make some new friends and help motivate one another so please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• colette5001
    colette5001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! A bit of the same story over here too except I haven't had success in the past and am hoping some online friends (= accountability) might change that!
  • laropmet
    laropmet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    same story here too, I drop a little bit then quit. I'm hoping this time sticks. Never really used the forums before so hoping the support helps.
  • jwilliams854
    jwilliams854 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm completely new. Have tried ww and sw but lose a bit then struggle. I'm
    Loving this app but thought it would be good to get support from others. :smile:
  • RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    can add me, I'm in the UK
  • jenber91
    jenber91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Similar story, I've been away for a while. Getting back in to it now. Feel free to add me.
  • Bex60826
    Bex60826 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Adding you, it's always good to have friends! :)
  • mf332014
    mf332014 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi
    same here.. I have used mfp for a year and lost 30 pounds and then stopped for a while. I need to make some nice friends to keep the positive energy flowing and get motivated. I need to lose more 20 pounds. Everybody is welcome to add me.
    All the best :)
  • sarahrun50
    sarahrun50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I lost about 15 pounds last time and am looking to loose 15 more. Would love some friends for motivation and accountability!