[Lf] Breakfast help!

Options
So I have an annoying dilemma. I am highly intolerant of eggs, (and yogurt). I work at a restaurant durring morning shifts and finding something to eat for breakfast has become a pain. I can't have 99% of the breakfast food and I can't bring myself to like oatmeal (trust me I've tried).
What are some good ideas for a quick easy breakfast?
(I can bring stuff from home and have the cooks cook food as well)

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    What foods do you like? That's where you start.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    There's lots of different toppings you could have on toast. Cottage cheese, tomato, cheese, avocado, salmon, ham, bacon.
  • Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Smoothies pal. Highly nutrious as long as you don't put bad foods in there
  • Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Try... Banana, frozen blueberries, oats (I know you said you don't like them but in a smoothie you won't taste them and they fill you up) kale, spinach ( trust me ha ha) and water. I don't like 70% of these ingredients but altogether they are lovely.
  • kristen_bures
    kristen_bures Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So I have an annoying dilemma. I am highly intolerant of eggs, (and yogurt). I work at a restaurant durring morning shifts and finding something to eat for breakfast has become a pain. I can't have 99% of the breakfast food and I can't bring myself to like oatmeal (trust me I've tried).
    What are some good ideas for a quick easy breakfast?
    (I can bring stuff from home and have the cooks cook food as well)

Protein shake is easy and on the go
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    There's no rule that breakfast has to be breakfast food. Sometimes I eat a half portion of the dinner I cooked the night before.
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    How about toast with a almond butter and add fruit you like to it. This keeps me going all day till lunch.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    rockmama72 wrote: »
    There's no rule that breakfast has to be breakfast food. Sometimes I eat a half portion of the dinner I cooked the night before.

This. I would also eat large salads for breakfast.