Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose Weight we me !!!

Hi, my name is America B. Warren and I'm working on losing 30-50 pounds within 90 days! Add me & we can help each other along our journey's

Replies

• AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Hey I'm anisha I want to lose 20 pounds in 90 days lol , I set up a goal and work out program to try and stay consistent and everything, so far I seem to be doing good, first weigh in is coming up in a couple days B):s
  • AmericaB262
    AmericaB262 Posts: 4 Member
    Did you join a gym or do you work out from home?
  • My name is Tammy. I need some weight loss buddies. I want to lose 80 by December. But my first weight loss goal is 35 by June. Let's be friends??
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    I work out at home normally doing a 10k as often as possible and body workouts
  • TonyaVanan1976
    TonyaVanan1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello nice to meet you :) I could use motivation and support too so add me if you wish
  • AmericaB262
    TamzRhodes wrote: »
    My name is Tammy. I need some weight loss buddies. I want to lose 80 by December. But my first weight loss goal is 35 by June. Let's be friends??

Yes let's be friends and get this weight off together !
  • AmericaB262
    Hello nice to meet you :) I could use motivation and support too so add me if you wish

Just did !!
  • Juliecsimpson001
    Juliecsimpson001 Posts: 10 Member
    I work out from home. Fitnessblender.com is awesome!!!