Hi From Scotland

Options
Hi,
Just wanted to say hello. Starting today and need to lose a couple of stone - hoping to meet some like minded and friendly people! :)

Replies

• breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello from nottinghamshire! I lived in Glasgow for a short time- Scotland is absolutely beautiful! I used to love the train ride up the east coast just for the scenery :)
  • sallyvegansmiths
    sallyvegansmiths Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes it is lovely up here, we are from England and much prefer it North of the Border :#
  • Rukia_K
    Rukia_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have to agree with you about Scotland as that is where I relocated to and absolutely love it although some parts of England are beautiful too (of course)
    Good luck with your goal and hopefully you'll receive lots of support from the lovely people on this board :smiley:

Rukia
  • katethegreat1212
    katethegreat1212 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking to make MFP pals in Scotland. I will be heading over the pond in September to research/ study for a year. It would be fantastic to have a friendly face or two (and motivation). I will be residing in Glasgow and attending Strathclyde for the PhD program. My name is Kate, I am 37 yrs old and I am from Michigan, USA. Cheers =)
  • rawan1313
    rawan1313 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello :blush:
  • Gypsyrider4221
    Gypsyrider4221 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi!. Hows your day?. From a jock