Texas girl looking for a few friends.

Options
Hey yall! My name is Amy, I am 29. I live just south of Houston, Tx. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated as I'm starting to really watch what I eat, and get in the habit of working out. I'm a pretty competitive person by nature so if someone else is pushing themselves, I'm more likely to push myself. I'm extremely social, and would love to have someone to talk to about weight loss, foods, ect.

Replies

• wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK I log in everyday, feel free to add me
  • leeeknight
    Options
    I live just north of Houston a couple of hours. I would be glad to help. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi. Today is my first day. I am in the UK so feel free to chat and share how things are going.
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends. Add me and I promise to comment on occasion rather than just liking everything.

Anyone else want to add me, let me know.
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am just northwest of Houston in Copperfield. Feel free to add me and I will help any way that I can.
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I was born in raised in the Rio Grande Valley but live in NM now....
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm from NY and currently live around the Galleria area in h-town. Count me in! Nic
  • CA2333
    CA2333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • maknurse
    maknurse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica and I'm 31 years old and live in Oklahoma, have been doing insanity for 28 days now, really trying to change my lifestyle. I really enjoy getting up and workout, I look forward to my next workout every day, but I need motivation my husband says he loves me just the way I am but I want to push the limits and change for me not him so, if you feel like having a new friend that will try to help encourage you to push a little harder ever day I'm here.
  • ceadams1
    ceadams1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! My name is Courtney and I also live south of Houston, in Pearland. I'm looking to add a few friends on here as well to help with accountability and discuss goals/nutrition/fitness with. Please feel free to contact me!
  • mijnolden
    Options
    Hi Amy, I'm Mijn and just turned 31 . I am also just trying to get fit and healthy! I'm in the Netherlands, add me so we can motivate each other!
  • fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am North Houston, Woodlands Texas !! Been back at it 3 weeks now !! Feel free to add me, I need the motivation and support !!
  • missdiaz1990
    missdiaz1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I live in Cypress; feel free to add me.
  • bionicbonnie13
    bionicbonnie13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow lots from Texas on here! I too live in the Houston area, in Cypress. I actually wanted to start a meet up group to walk the green ways paths of Coles Crossing and the path in Longwood. Anyone interested? Please add me, I too would love to have some to talk to.
  • yosedt1
    yosedt1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. Have a great day
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Just a southern boy...feel free to add me.
  • wlpcs5
    wlpcs5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends anyone feel free to add me
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Salutations! I'm from San Antonio, my husband is from Friendswood, and we currently live just south of Austin. Feel free to add me.
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Florida here and would welcome new friends, motivators, and all sorts anywhere. Add me and my fun friends.
  • missdiaz1990
    missdiaz1990 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    meet up group to walk the green ways paths of Coles Crossing and the path in Longwood

Definitely interested in this