looking for a friend who motivates me to lose weight.

Options
Hello everyone!! I am 20 years old from India. I am very eager to lose weight and am looking for a friend who wants to lose weight.I want motivation and inspiration. I am tired of people calling me cute but fat. Please help. :s<3

Replies

• HappyInspired
    Options
    I usef to get that a lot as a teen! I lost the weight because I got sick of hearing that! But gained it back after having kids. Now I am looking to lose it all again :)
  • jasminevillalobos6
    jasminevillalobos6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi kpriyaa i know how you feel..my name is jasmine im 27 and im also trying to lose some weight but motivation that's all you need
  • sharmindastoor
    sharmindastoor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new here and don't have any friends... My goal is to lose 40 pounds... I am a female 22yrs old from india... Would love to have friends to motivate me..
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • DonnaMarie18381
    Options
    Hi I'm new and looking for motivation to lose weight and tone up! I have 2 kiddies and a husband who loves me but I wanna get into shape for myself and for him
  • sharkmeat00
    sharkmeat00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of you lady's! I was just searching through myfitnesspal community when I came across your post. You all are certainly right motivation plays a surburb role in losing weight, but like everything in life there has to be something to support that motivation when times get hard. That's when a good blue print comes in handy learning the very basics like ex: the difference between losing weight and losing fat to the more advanced methods like carb cycling etc.....I know geting rid of access fat is not an easy task being one who was over weight my entire life until 4 yeats ago I made a lifestyle decision to stop making excuses, and go out and achieve what I knew could be done through hard work and dedication. I know I have what it takes as a coach to help you achieve your goals. Feel free to message me, I promise I don't bite lol
  • wlpcs5
    wlpcs5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends anyone feel free to add me