A good at home waxing kit???

Options
RachelH25
RachelH25 Posts: 108
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good at home waxing kit. I've never had ANYthing waxed before but was thinking about trying it by myself.

Replies

• 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hiya :) ive never waxed before, but recently i bought Jolen wax pearls £10 from boots (UK)
    you just put the tub in the mircowave, smooth on hot wax (always try on the wrist first so u don't burn) with spatula, and then give it 10/15 seconds, and peel off again, no strips needed!! so easy to do, and doesn't hurt to much! :)

hope this helps :) x
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    1124826898.gif
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    1124826898.gif

Bwhahahahaha oh ****, I spit out my drink
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    1124826898.gif

1. BWAHAHAHA

2. If you have a Sally's Beauty supply store anywhere near you...they have some great at home kits for under 20 bucks.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    As someone who has several parts of my body waxed, I recomend going to a professional!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    OMG! That cartoon is hysterical.

But to answer the original question. If it is your first time, I would go see a professional. I've been getting my upper lip and eyebrows done for years. I ocassionally get a binkini wax. Anyway, after years of paying tons of money for this I did invest in a GiGi wax warmer. With this I wax my upper lip and bikini area. I would not do my own eyebrows for fear of accidently taking one off..LOL
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    WARNING!!!

It depends on where you're waxing..... Sometimes it's WAY better to pay someone!!!

Send me a private, I'll be glad to discuss any questions you have.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    wax-on-wax-off-demotivational-poster-1285294602.jpg

Try Miyagi Industries...
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Ahh yes yes I missed the part that you have never been waxed anywhere....for the first time or two, see a professional~! That way you can see how and where you put on the wax and such...definately worth the bucks!!
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Love the advice......and the cartoon!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a good at home waxing kit. I've never had ANYthing waxed before but was thinking about trying it by myself.

So how did it go?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Yeah, how'd it go?

And pics are necessary

for science