Midloss Update xD 75 Pounds Lighter, Life Couldn't Be Brighter

dianaiku
dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
Hey all, Im Diana. I was 270 pounds in December 2011 when I started college. Fortunately by leaving my parents house I was able to explore vegetarian options at my college, University of Texas at Dallas. Unfortunately college meant more money which I spent on pizzas, lol. When my parents found out they immediately took me out of school and sent me back to my home country to my utter surprise! So Ive been here since March 2012. It is April 2015, 3 years, 1 month, and 1 week later and I am proud to say I have lost SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS on dieting alone and little exercise. I had carefully constructed food portions from my aunty and practically no free money to spend on things like cookies, soda, etc. Now I am 194 pounds again!
I started exercising recently for twenty minutes a day as I hope to be 160 pounds by the end of this year. My ULTIMATE END ALL BE ALL weight is 115 pounds as I am 6"0 and 22 years old. I am sick of extra belly fat and my mom always made fun of me for it ever since I was little. Ever since I lost the weight I feel more energy and less lethargic, however now I have stupid cravings for sweets and they have started to buy soda again much to my dismay. I am returning to the States at the end of this month where I can hopefully continue this journey. I have nobody to thank but God.
Thanks for reading.
April 19, 2015

Replies

• Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    What an amazing accomplishment!
    But 115 pounds on a 6' frame would make you seriously underweight, and unhealthy. 150-160 would be well in the normal range, and exercising is a great way to be healthy and in shape. Embrace what you've accomplished so far and keep your goals about health and bettering yourself!
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm 6ft love and my skeleton weighs approx 135lbs alone. I'm glad you were able to stay focused you're almost there!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    How did you find out how much your skeleton weights? that's so weird haha
    amazon35 wrote: »
    I'm 6ft love and my skeleton weighs approx 135lbs alone. I'm glad you were able to stay focused you're almost there!

How did you find out how much your skeleton weights? that's so weird haha

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS DIANA!
  • P90xMandy
    P90xMandy Posts: 22 Member
    Fantastic well done!x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!