OMG...FAT FREE BROWNIES!!!!

Options
Hi Guys! I just have to share my new find (and someone may have posted about this before me)... No Pudge Fat Free Brownie Mix!!! You add nonfat yogurt, applesauce, or silken tofu. It makes some wonderful, fudgy brownies with the guilt! The best part is that you don't have to make a whole pan (for those who have control issues like myself). You can make individual servings in the microwave. YAY!!! check them out at www.nopudge.com . :bigsmile: :heart: :love:

Replies

• skinnyray
    Options
    Hi Guys! I just have to share my new find (and someone may have posted about this before me)... No Pudge Fat Free Brownie Mix!!! You add nonfat yogurt, applesauce, or silken tofu. It makes some wonderful, fudgy brownies with the guilt! The best part is that you don't have to make a whole pan (for those who have control issues like myself). You can make individual servings in the microwave. YAY!!! check them out at www.nopudge.com . :bigsmile: :heart: :love:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! I am always looking for things like this. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Yep they are very tasty I have been buying them for a few years now.
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    how many calories are they?
  • karathrace
    Options
    I bet they're loaded with sugar, which compensates for the fat... ;p
  • nschreib
    Options
    i was curious so i pulled up the nutrition facts on my local grocery store's website...

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 0.083 package
    Servings Per Container 12

Amount Per Serving
    calories 120
    calories from fat 0
    total fat 0g
    saturated fat 0g
    trans fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    sodium 100mg
    total carbohydrate 28g