Bulimia

Options
Is anyone here a recovering bulimic, or someone who has experience with bulimia? Or a counselor who has had experience with bulimia. I have some questions and would like to speak to someone! Thanks!

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I am a recovering bulimic.... after 20 years. Its not easy, I used to get cravings for binges, but that has subsided due to less stress and being in a good relationship. I still think about binging sometimes, but not as bad as I used to. The biggest health problem I faced was I used to get severe chest pains after throwing up (during the 5 years ago before I quit for good)

what questions do you have?
  • shapenerfiterratii
    shapenerfiterratii Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am a recovering bulimic.... after 20 years. Its not easy, I used to get cravings for binges, but that has subsided due to less stress and being in a good relationship. I still think about binging sometimes, but not as bad as I used to. The biggest health problem I faced was I used to get severe chest pains after throwing up (during the 5 years ago before I quit for good)

what questions do you have?

Some simple ones.
  • dontgiveup0722
    dontgiveup0722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    are you currently struggling with or think you may have an eating disorder? feel free to message me and I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
  • shapenerfiterratii
    Options
    I really just have some questions that I'd really rather ask a recovering person or a counselor...
  • shapenerfiterratii
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I really just have some questions that I'd really rather ask a recovering person or a counselor...
  • mountiesgirl
    mountiesgirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with bulimia and trying to seek recovery