Looking for inspirational people! :)

Options
I joined MFP 5 days ago and since Saturday, I have lost 3.3 pounds. Unfortunately, MFP will not allow me to adjust the calculations so it does not give an actual account of how mch I really lost throughout the week. It shows only a one pound loss. Oh well... Just glad to see scale moving and improving. Hoping to make friends that are motivating, supportive, inspirational and daily active participants of MFP. Let's move together to reach our goals!! :)

Replies

• Deana0904
    Deana0904 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week as we'll and I'm making progress like you add me I you want!
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    U can add me! I'm all over the place but fun and easy to laugh at...I mean, with
  • evaevaevaz
    evaevaevaz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I joined in 2012, and as of today, I've lost 118.6 pounds :) Stay strong!!
  • scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If you fire up the website (not the app), go to MY HOME and then Check-In, you can alter previous weigh-ins to get your progress logged accurately. I don't know why, but sometimes the wrong weight appears, so I do use this to go back and amend it (don't think you can amend on the app itself, you have to use the site).

Great start, keep it up. :smile: I've managed to lose (and keep off) two stone using MFP, it arms you with the knowledge to understand where you're going wrong, and that's all you need. Well... that and willpower. ;)
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here after being off for a few months. Looking to be very active again, both on here and off of here. Feel free to add me.