Anybody take Arbonne for weight loss?

Options
I just started it today.

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    What is that? A miracle detox thingie? Just NO.
    Eat at a calorie deficit. /thread.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat Asian food and lose.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I went to an Arbonne party and they tried hard to sell me on their expensive weight loss products and 28 day detox. I don't know if what the consultant told us about weight loss is what Arbonne tells all their consultants to say...but it was the biggest load of crap I've heard in a long time.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    It's a multi-level pyramid marketing scheme.

Eat real food. CICO. That's all.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just for money and dignity loss.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sorry - double post.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Accidentally went to an Arbonne party once. The woman was pushy to the point of desperation. It was awkward and embarrassing and I didn't buy anything, not even a detox, so I can't offer you any insight there, except maybe see if it's too late to get your money back?

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just started it today.

Ohhhh, I misread. I thought it said Airborn!

In any event, no weight loss product will help you unless you eat at a calorie deficit. And, you can eat at a calorie deficit without any weight loss products.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Just no.

Although arbonne does have some good lotions/sprays. :)
  • danilain
    danilain Posts: 1
    Options
    I sold Arbonne and tried it all. All I lost was money. :( It would be wonderful to find a supplement or something to help but so far no such luck.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nice that it's vegan, but holy smokes is that expensive. The cosmetics are unreal too.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Eating a better diet and exercising are the keys to success not some BS supplement. At least in my opinion...
  • Aladyonfire
    Aladyonfire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So, I'm on week one. I don't see how someone would want everything that comes with the "28-Day Detox" Kit after having tried many of the products. I will definitely be reordering the Protein Powder for Shakes and maybe the Fiber to go along with it but the other stuff included I don't feel are that necessary.

- Detox Tea (It's just a non caffeinated herbal tea)
    - Fizz Sticks - they are a natural boost of energy but I don't care for them
    - Digestion Sticks
    - 7 Day Cleanse Liquid for Week 3
    - Greens Mix

It all just seems a bit much for me but I'm going to stick out the 28 days and like I said I really like the shakes but as long as you incorporate clean eating and stick with the guidelines they teach you then you can continue to lose weight. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lol no.
  • crslyn
    crslyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use the fiber and protein powder for daily breakfasts. I like the way it tastes but I've tried other less expensive protein powders and they worked the same. I have lost weight but it's I think it's more about dedication to healthy eating and exercising than the products. I said "No" to all the other stuff.
  • SaraSteeves1993
    SaraSteeves1993 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fat loss products even state on them or most I've seen to use in conjunction with a exercise and diet plan. It won't work on its own. I usually just use xtc thermal , it's a thermogenic, before I workout it gives you some energy and focus as well as heightens your body's temperature.
  • CountessOCandy
    CountessOCandy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know two people who sell Arbonne and they both use the weight loss shakes / pills / whatever and have off and on for a couple of years. One of them runs a weight loss challenge every few months. They're both still overweight. It hasn't worked for them!
  • FeliciadelaAwesome
    FeliciadelaAwesome Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use the shakes as my afternoon snack lol I would never use a shame for meal replacement but it has helped with the afternoon cravings. You'll feel more full from it with the fiber added for sure. I don't think arbonne is a scam but I also don't believe a 160cal shake should count as a meal. So far I've lost about ten pounds.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I use the shakes as my afternoon snack lol I would never use a shame for meal replacement but it has helped with the afternoon cravings. You'll feel more full from it with the fiber added for sure. I don't think arbonne is a scam but I also don't believe a 160cal shake should count as a meal. So far I've lost about ten pounds.

you can do the same thing adding a fiber supplement to a shake or anything you drink as well. or eat high fiber foods. a lot cheaper too
  • healthez
    healthez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the detox to jumpstart the process.
    I'm helping a friend and thought the focus of clean eating would help change a bad habit of not choosing good foods. I'll let ya know how it works out.