20 lb challenge by july

Options
I really want to drop 20 lbs. I have dropped 10 already. Just turned 50 and need to be healthy and take care of myself now that I have the time. Want to be a better Grandma and more fun in a healthy way.

Replies

• as9823
    as9823 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Let's do it.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    So you want to lose another 10, or you want to lose another 20?

I'd say go for 10. 20 lbs in 2.5 months is a tad aggressive.
  • USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I turn 55 in July and I need to do this. I need to commit. :)
  • ruthanne778
    ruthanne778 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Turning 50 in August and have a goal to lose 110 lbs this year....this is a great motivator to keep the journey going....count me in
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation to make a push. I do well in the eating department, but I must increase my activity to meet my goals. This could give me an extra nudge in the right direction. I'm in.
  • Sbrewer30
    Options
    im in!
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So here we are at the end of the weekend. On weekends it seems to be harder to keep the focus. I've managed to stay focused on the food part of the equation since declaring myself in for a challenge. Not so much the exercise part of the equation. I need both to maintain a steady loss. Thus, I plan to make exercise a higher priority this week.

How's everyone else doing? Any steps you need to take to meet this challenge?
  • BlackCoffie
    BlackCoffie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. I just started and I'm determined. I want to lose more than 20, so I'm in this for the long haul. It's only been a couple of days, but my eating and exercising are off to a good start. I'm shedding water weight right now. My first weigh-in is 5 days away, and I know it will be a good drop; that's when the real fun begins :)
  • Roxie8611
    Roxie8611 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Totally down for this.,,add me up
  • rawan1313
    rawan1313 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need a challenge to motivate me.. Yaaaay good luck everyone :)