Replies

• Kajo690
    Kajo690 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Good luck!! :)
  • ChristopherHoward686
    ChristopherHoward686 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks! There seem to be a lot of motivating people on here... Hoping it helps me stay focused on hitting my goals. Good luck to you as well!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    This is just the beginning! A start of something new and better. Make a new and better chapter in this journey every single week. It wont be easy but i assure you it will be worth it. Good luck to both of you!!!
  • ChristopherHoward686
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words LiveLoveLift67!
  • rebeccaschlaht
    rebeccaschlaht Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    you dont need luck you need:forgiveness when you cheat and feel bad, determination when you dont want to go exercise, willpower to say no thank you, stamina for the journey ahead, hugs for when you want to cry and throw in the towel, and love most of all. Love yourself and know that each step each good choice brings you closer to a healthier you.
  • patrfay
    patrfay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • ChristopherHoward686
    Options
    Anyone! Feel free to add me as a friend to share our success stories together!
  • ozytron
    ozytron Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck. :-) Feel free to add me, I'm active and trying to lose ~25 pounds.
  • ChristopherHoward686
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just completed my diary for day 6. Tomorrow will complete my first week. I am under my calories so far by 7,903. I'm eating right and doing cardio everyday. Is this calorie deficit too low?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Keep it going. I'm not going to wish you luck because I don't believe in it when it comes to weightloss. If you're consistent, you'll continue to succeed. If not, you won't. You can have 1 bad day or even a bad week, but if consistent success should happen. And luck isn't involved in that. It's just a matter of keep up good habit and behavior.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • sonsha60
    sonsha60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck, You can do it,
  • ChristopherHoward686
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Is my diary available to everyone? How can I check? I want everyone to see it so I can be more strict on my eating habits.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
  • angel_wing93
    angel_wing93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have lots of good friends here :) if ya come by any tasty recipes you'll have to let me know :) I could use some healthier meals. Good luck to you though!
  • ChristopherHoward686
    Options
    Hey Angel! One of my favorite things to eat for dinner is a baked potato with cottage cheese (low fat of course) on it! And it's only around 270 calories! Feel free to friend me and I can share some other things with you along the way to a healthier lifestyle!
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That sounds like you might not be eating enough calories. You want to be careful not to cut your calories too low, your metabolism will slow down and it'll make it easy to gain the weight back.
  • ChristopherHoward686
    Options
    I think my average calorie intake is around 1100 a day. I didn't think that was too low? Maybe I'll just eat a few more calories and work out harder? I definitely don't want my metabolism to slow down. Thanks for the info!
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake in set to 1500 and thats at a moderate weight loss setting, i dont eat my calories back either unless im starving or feeling really crabby, i think you should be eating more for sure but im no expert, take a look at some other threads theres alot of people on here who know their stuff