MeAgainThisTimeIsSerious

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Audrey, fulltime nurse fulltime single Mom as well. It's time for change. My feet and legs hurt all the time. I have gained 60 pounds in the last 3 years. I did quit smoking but hmmmm... This is not the "healthy" I was intending. Food has been my vice, obviously, but not anymore. I worked out today, ate really healthy and feel great! I will need encouragement and would love to help anyone else as well. I want to be happy again :)

Replies

• SarahSams1
    SarahSams1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, Audrey! I was doing well for a little while after having my baby (breastfeeding really helps keep those calories down) but after I stopped breastfeeding and then had a miscarriage, I REALLY let myself go. I weigh more now than I ever have before, and it needs to change. We can do this!
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me if you want c:
  • bugsylynne
    bugsylynne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sarah and Lacey. I never tried talking to anyone on this app before and feel like it will be even easier with encouragement from others like me. I'm just going to take it one day at a time and not get frustrated this time :)
  • SerendipityFive
    SerendipityFive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm serious this time too! I gained a bunch of weight back and have got to start over. But we can do it! It's all in the mindset. Good job working out. I swear it makes such a difference in helping to stay on track.