From fit to fat...with a little help...back to fit again!

Options
Formerly fit, and in control of a very happy and positive life....A toxic marriage and severe depression have left me broken, without hope, 150lbs over weight and alone.
I made the decision to get my mind right, now it's time to get my body right.
Bring it!!!

Replies

• EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Add me if you want a friend to do this with. I have 100+ to lose.
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place. I'm working down to my last 10 pounds but it's a battle. We're all in the same boat no matter where we are in the journey. Good luck!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 lbs on weight watchers, gained about 50 back. I am determined to get it back off, and get those last 25 off also. I have a hard time remembering to post. If anyone has any ideas to help me remember, I would be glad to hear them.
  • m0nsterdad
    m0nsterdad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support all!
    I'm really gonna need it, I've done well but it's really gotten tough lately....losing over 60lbs and still be staring down the barrel of another 100lbs is a little hard to digest...(pardon the pun)
  • m0nsterdad
    Options
    I lost 70 lbs on weight watchers, gained about 50 back. I am determined to get it back off, and get those last 25 off also. I have a hard time remembering to post. If anyone has any ideas to help me remember, I would be glad to hear them.

If you have a smartphone try setting a reminder or make a habit of every time you log your meals, just post a quick daily accomplishment, or challenge...
  • parkeram73
    parkeram73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Good luck on your journey!! Stay positive!! I know the effects of toxic relationships all too well!! The great thing is that you are making strides to an improved version of yourself!!
  • colburnpclark
    colburnpclark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, our situations sound very similar.

I have 110lbs to lose, feel free to add me.
  • m0nsterdad
    Options
    Wow, our situations sound very similar.

I have 110lbs to lose, feel free to add me.

Thanks brutha, sounds like we have a lot in common....