positive attitude and looking for friends!

Options
I'm 26, 5'6", 230ish pounds (down from 252 at the end of January/the past few years. I used to have an eating disorder so I am gentle with myself...I understand I will make mistakes and by and large I am doing this for my health and that includes mental health, so it is really important to me to have a positive attitude and love myself. No shame or negativity. I'm also vegetarian and eat a lot of veggies, and I love cooking and I only do cardiovascular for now (rowing), though I am looking to add some strength training too. I'm looking for support friends who think the same way :)

Replies

• TamzRhodes
    Options
    We should be friends. Looking to lose 30 by June and 80 total by December. I've had some eating probs as well. Let's be friends?
  • purplepeoplenomnomnom
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, Good luck, we can do this! :)
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Started MFP in February and lost 23 lbs so far with 18 lbs to go. I walk almost everyday and just started doing toning and strength exercises. Feel free to add me. I'm active on the news feeds and I sign in every day:)

*I'm not vegetarian if you can look past that and don't hold it against me lol!
  • Charlotte1201
    Charlotte1201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on a roller coaster with my weight for years. I've been lacking support. In hearing your success stories this will help me stay motivated. I need to lose 20lbs. But I'm starting out with with a goal of 10 so it doesn't seem so far away :-) how to join the group?