Keep each other accountable

Options
Hi! I've been using MFP off and on for a while. I was doing quite well but have recently backslid. I'm hoping to find someone that can help keep me logging calories and provide a little support/motivation when it's lacking, and that I can do the same.

Replies

• Netney04
    Netney04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Everyday is a new day,stressing or worrying about the previous day won't do any good. Keep you head up and remember hard work and dedication is nothing without living your life

• chrissy9582
    Options
    I have been back and forth with so many "diets" and I struggle with a back injury so working out is difficult. I know what foods to eat, but I just don't like most healthy foods. I am a newly single, mother of twin toddlers and cooking for one (they don't eat what I eat quite yet) is challanging. I've been trying to make meals and freeze them for another day. That works, when I do it. I also stress eat and overeat in general. SO FRUSTRATING when you just know what you need to do, but can't find it in yourself to just do it...
  • jeffbolstad
    jeffbolstad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's me in a nutshell. I know what to eat, and how active I should be, but making myself do it seems to be the problem. Emotions and boredom seem to take their toll on me as well. Thanks for the replies though and the encouragement.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. Feel free to add me x