stupid fb gamers

Options
so on facebook theres a game kinda like pictionary called "draw my thing". i was playing it and you play against random other ppl and a couple of the other players deemed it necessary to start calling me obscenities about me being fat. i know i shouldnt let it bother me cuz i dont even know those ppl. but they were drawing fat stick figures and saying that was me and needless to say, it broke my heart :(. esp when i feel like i have come a long way and am trying so hard. :sad: :brokenheart: :embarassed: :frown:

im sorry if this seems petty to anybody that reads this. i just figured if there was anyone i could talk to about this hurt it would be my pals on mfp, cuz yall and encouraging and nonjudgemental.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wow. Please report these people to facebook. That is disgusting behaviour. Seriously, society sickens me most days.
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow..i play alot of fb games and some people get a bit competitive and can be rude but any time i've never seen anyone insult anyone like you've been insulted.

I've not played that game you've been playing. You need to try and remember if they are getting that upset over a game that they are obviously a bit sad themselves and not worth getting upset over.
  • JustBill
    JustBill Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sometimes being online brings out the worst in people. Karma will get them in the end. For you, I'd say don't worry about people on FB or anywhere else for that matter, other than friends and family and more importantly, what you yourself think. You're making positive improvements and you know it. *kitten* the haters.
  • SammyLynn13
    SammyLynn13 Posts: 13
    Options
    Aww honey I'm so sorry! That's horrible! People are just petty, immature, and ignorant. Do NOT let it bother you!!! You have come a long way and just by being on this website shows your enthusiasm for making yourself healthier. Ignore those people and their stupid little comments! They don't know you. And anyways, as my mother always said, looks aren't everything (even though we always care about our looks). I'm sure you are a great person and do not need nay-sayers like that to discourage you. Keep pushing on and you can do anything you set your mind too!!!
  • zandhmom75
    zandhmom75 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's not petty! It's horrible that they did that! I can't even believe someone would act that way. Even unkindness from strangers hurts, no doubt about it. People can be so rude and hurtful. Keep your chin up! They don't know you, or the journey you're on, or the wonderful things you do! :flowerforyou:
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Some people on FB can be just flat mean, don't let them bother you, be proud of what you have done here and live for you and love you for your accomplishments :flowerforyou:
  • XKimWalton
    XKimWalton Posts: 3
    Options
    :grumble: That is just horrible. I felt horrible and liked they were attacking me just by reading that. Obviously they are perfect and have no flaws other wise they wouldn't be treating another human being like that. I am so sorry that happend to you. In my house, fat or better known as the "F" word, will never be used in describing another person. My 6 year old thinks of that as a swear word. Keep your head up, your doing awesome. Those people should be reported! :grumble:
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Your a better person than they are, Ignore them and concentrate on your goals. Im a cop so I get called everything in the book, but soon they wont be able to call me fat, but I am sure they will have a new name for me.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That just sucks. I agree, report them to FB. I've had it with a ton of the games/people over there. They think they can say anything because they're hidden by the computer. Karma's a b!tch and she'll get them, don't you worry.
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    i agree people can be so mean, just ignore them but report them if you can... Justbill....its not just online, there are too many people in the world that are mean and bullies, too bad they couldnt have compassion and see the huet through the other persons eyes!!!
    see the hurt, i meant
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    I agree, I would report them....Your a better person than that. Stay strong and keep up the positive attitude....:smile: