Options
    The book is called 20 minute workout by Brett Hoebel
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    20 minutes is a warm up.

I beg to differ. If it's high impact with no resting then it's a good workout. I've been doing the Focus T25 workouts and have had great results. It's 25 minutes with a 3 minute cool down.
  • Kelamb10
    Kelamb10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well then this thread isn't for you. Go crawl back in a thread that you care about
  • jetsman32
    jetsman32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love doing 20-25 minute HIIT routines where I go hard for 45 seconds, rest for 20 and repeat. I get an awesome workout and have had amazing results!
  • jddnw
    jddnw Posts: 319 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I think the OP is asking about the meal plan. This could be an interesting lessons learned in how not to title a discussion.
  • Kelamb10
    Options
    Or an interesting lessons learned on how many people don't read a post before they jump on their high horse and throw up words that don't answer the question. Just throwing that out there.
  • Kelamb10
    Options
    But yes. Since we are in food and nutrition. I am asking about the food plan. The book is called 20 minute workout
  • Kelamb10
    Options
    Nope not upset at all. You seem like a class act. You should keep that up
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hmmm op is fiesty tonight! Im going to look this up and get back to u. Could use the entertainment it is monday night afterall
  • Kelamb10
    Options
    Always fiesty. Hahah. Yea let me know what you think
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the beachbody meal plans somewhat. Though it has more recipes witch is nice. Cant really hurt to try if u already bought the package anyways
  • Kelamb10
    Options
    There is no package. Just the book. There is nothing to sell. He just lays out a meal plan and a shopping list of what foods to buy.