Looking for friends to keep my motivated

Options
33 yr old single mom who is starting the weight loss journey again. Looking for lose 100+ lbs. If you wanna be friends pls let me know. Good luck everyone

Replies

• biggerjg1991
    biggerjg1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! :)) it's a about being consistent and finishing what works best for you!! If you mess up, don't beat yourself up about it, just get right back on track and keep on keeping on. It also helps if you make smalls changes one at a time, change one thing make it a habit, then change another.
  • LJDub77
    LJDub77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone! So I'm at a weight loss plateau(I've lost 40lbs) and my motivation is dwindling so I'm hoping someone understands what I'm going through and we can motivate each other :)
  • gottalovestace
    gottalovestace Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I had my daughter in November 2013 and gained 95 lbs. So I'm right with ya! Good luck doll!! You Got This!!
  • PAPPYFOX
    PAPPYFOX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey, LJDub77, hang in there. we all hit the plateaus. you just gotta be tuff and push through. you body is probably at a weight that it stayed at for a long time, sometime in the past. and it likes it there and wants to stay.... but you cant let it stay... it must go to the next level down!! and when you arrive at the next level (shed another pound or two) it will feel SOOO great.
  • greengladiol
    greengladiol Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new here . I decided to start losing weight because I don't feel good about myself and yo be healthy and I would appreciate your help and advice
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    31 year old here, looking to lose 100+. Feel free to add me! LJDub77, I've also been on a bit of a plateau, and am hoping to bust through - I really want to reach the 100's this year, so I'm trying to stay motivated. Feel free to add me!