Hey Hey!!! Greeting from Chicagoland :)

Options
myopia52
myopia52 Posts: 4 Member
Hey guys! I am new to myfitnesspal and am really interested in finding some friends to support each other through this journey :) Accountability really helps me in my fitness plans! hehe I am a stay-at-home/ food blogger who loves new foods and workouts! Any other moms out there finding it hard to make time for your personal fitness?
XOXO myopia52

Replies

• myopia52
    Options
    And I have a question about protein. I seem to be going over my protein everyday.... could this be holding up my weight loss?
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I am so addicted to this site and have started tailoring my foods (including proteins) to make me stay within my limits. I have added more fruits and veggies and took away so much meat. Good luck and welcome again!:flowerforyou:
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Heyy!! I'm from the Chicagoland as well, but not a mom lol. I feel a lot of people go over on their protein on here. I don't think it's bad for you tho!
  • myopia52
    Options
    Thanks girls! I love this community so far! Everyone seems so helpful! Meca... I just added you as a friend! Thanks :) Danibee.... thanks for the protein help... it sure seems with all the working out I do, that the protein wouldn't hurt.