Starting my journey again

Options
Hi!! I've been overweight and fluctuated in my weight for most of my life. It has taken me quite a while to get my head in the right mindset to get started again, but I have come to love myself for who I am and realize that I deserve to take better care of myself. I have over 100 pounds to lose and it's going to be a long and tough journey but add me to help me keep up with it!

Replies

• praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it...wishing you all the very best
  • mmartucci16
    mmartucci16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!
  • Bekzie82
    Bekzie82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very well said! Stay strong and you will do it!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend!
    I have still over 120pounds to lose as well!
    I'm in this for the long haul! :drinker:
  • mmartucci16
    mmartucci16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies you're all so lovely!!!
  • smileysarah66
    smileysarah66 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    U can do it!! Good luck...I. the same in that I started out and then gave up and then back again...more determined this time to keep it up and the weight off! Feel free to add me... :)
  • tabbysjourney
    tabbysjourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have recently rejoined mfp as my dr told me that iy syncs with fit bit. Please feel free to add me as a friend I have well over 100lbs to lose!
  • kram357
    kram357 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • esmie3
    esmie3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to get into the right mindset to start again as well. It's been years since I last felt this determined. I've got 125lbs to go. We can do this! B)
  • Corykid73
    Corykid73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing, it's all about loving yourself and doing it for the right reasons. Feel free to add me to share our journeys!