Looking for more friends to stay motivated

Options
I need to hold myself accountable. Please fell free to add me so we can help each other on our weight loss journey.
Back ground about me I lost about 60lbs 3 years ago . I gain it all back because something happened in my life that no one should ever go through.
I am trying to get back on track for me.
Little steps each day and I am on my way again.

Replies

• pdavis013
    pdavis013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation and support as well.. I will add you..
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    More support the better. You can never have too much.
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to add you as a friend! I lost about 80lbs 3 years ago too and ended up putting a fair bit back on during the pregnancy of my son...I've been working hard to get it all back off and am very close to where I was. Always enjoy helping others stay accountable :D In the end helping others, helps me stay accountable :D
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too if you'd like! Anyone else can too, I love seeing everyone's progress! :)
  • BrandonJohnson11
    BrandonJohnson11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to the fit bit surge and my fitness pal website I am looking for the motivation that claims to be here and to keep me honest. I love competition and new ideas anything will help. I do not know how to add anyone yet but you could add me then I could eventually figure it out. I wish you all luck when it comes to meeting your goal.
  • snookb276
    snookb276 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some fitness pals. I have been at this for 260 days now and it works! Gained weight while going to school online. This is a great way to stay on track and see what others are doing too. Would love to add you.
  • agentry4
    agentry4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivation to eat healthier and exercising more
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friends. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • crystaljulia15
    crystaljulia15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me along with anyone else (: