Need a buddy

Options
jafarb
jafarb Posts: 6 Member
I am looking for someone who is willing to help motivate me and keep me on track. I am willing to do the same for them! I don't need to lose a ton of weight but looking for someone in the same boat as I am. I don't mind exercising but finding the time these days is getting tough. I find myself eating way too much during the day. School is almost out and I will have 2 kids home with me all summer long. I really want to stay on track. I need a friend who feels the same way!

Replies

• lisamarie1227
    Options
    my 9 year old thinks she is my trainer....during the summer we go walking/jogging or find other active stuff to do. i even bought bikes so we could go to the local park and ride together. tell them you need them to help you get fit...or if they are too young to understand, make it like a game.

when i first started jogging with my daughter, we would walk 5 minutes and then run for as long as we could...whoever quit running first lost a point. things like that really can work wonders:)
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    hey feel free to add me if you want, am still kinda new to this sight, need to loose a little weight but mainly tone up and start eating the right things! I work part time and have a son at school, so dont always get the time myself to exercise - there always seems to be something else to do!
  • elg963
    elg963 Posts: 17
    Options
    You sound SO much like me. I enjoy exercising and do not have a TON of weight to lose, however... I just eat WAY TO MUCH. And, I also struggle with binging. I would love some support and accountability! :)
  • jafarb
    jafarb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, those are great ideas!
  • lotusblossomctf
    Options
    I actually have a lot to lose, but would be happy to help someone stay on track. I do well with accountability. I'm new to this site so feel free to add me if you like. I wish you well with the summer. :)
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    I've been working on finding ways to sneak in exercise. Like doing laps around the living room while I talk to my family on the phone, or having a prepped grocery list so that I can literally race through the aisles. On days that my husband picks up the kids from daycare I walk to work.

Good luck!