Polar flow app Friends needed

Options
Anyone use a polar device with the polar flow app and want to be friends on there and keep each other motivated? I get mine tomorrow! So excited!!!

Replies

• justjessy81
    justjessy81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let me know how it is! I'm looking into the Fitbit charge HR, Polar or Garmin. Want one that tracks heart rate.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My polar ft7 is on the way, am not sure I have access to the flow app?
  • greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a M400 and would like some people to follow on Flow.
  • BethanyFrerichs
    BethanyFrerichs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yup. Use the app and the Polar personal trainer for cycling/walking. Love my HRM. I don't have any friends yet on Flow so happy to have some.

No. You can't use the app with the ft7 unless you buy the overpriced link stand for 50 bucks. That's why I took mine back. I bought the Polar H7 bluetooth smart HRM instead. The HRM will work with Strava, Endomondo and other apps.

Polar personal trainer gives even more details if you are a data freak. Flow will automatically update into the software. I also like that the program gives stress levels so you don't overdo it.
  • greghenley1
    Options
    I just started checking out Polar Personal Trainer tonight. Still trying the figure it out.

Polar Flow User name = Greg Henley
  • BethanyFrerichs
    BethanyFrerichs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Greg, sent you a request.

OP, not trying to highjack your thread so don't worry.

PPT is pretty easy to use once you figure it out. You can take a look at your activity feed and choose your exercise. When you open it, you have a ton of information and also your training load.

If you go to the Training Load tab, you get a graph of everything you've done. You have bars that are red, yellow and green. Red means you've really pushed it hard down to green meaning you are training right.

If you go into the progress tab, you can see where you are at with the different options.

You can also export your information into other apps like Strava. You can't import from other places though.

What's nice about PPT is that all the data is free. Other sites want you to pay like Strava for the same information.
  • greghenley1
    Options
    Bethany, Thanks for the info. Request sent to you also

I just realized that the M400 is not supported in PPT only in Flow. However, PPT does show all workouts I completed using the Beat App.
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have an M400 with a H7 strap and I would like more people to follow as well.
    https://flow.polar.com/training/profiles/10082451
  • greghenley1
    Options
    @nofatdaddy I sent you follow request in Flow
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    looking for some friends as well
    https://flow.polar.com/training/profiles/12587702