Can I add a weight in retrospectively?

Options
It's not the end of the world but I want my weight graph to really show how far I've come since February. I weighed myself during half term and was so shocked to be over 11stone I didn't log it or rejoin MFP until I had already established regular cycle rides and was losing a bit but steadily.

Is there a way of entering my highest weight in February even though it's April now? Thanks

Replies

• EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Would like to know too. I started my weight loss journey last August and lost about 18lbs before Christmas (when I then got my vivosmart and joined MFP). I'm ok with it overall but would be nice to show my total weight loss.. Which is about 35lbs now.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You can't add on specific dates in the past but you can amend previous entries if that helps?
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    If you want your ticker / total weight loss to show how much you've lost on this part of the journey you would need to edit your very first entry on the site to your start weight on this part - because that's where it calculates from

On Website you go to My Home>Check In> Edit previous entries and find your very first weight entered and amend that

HTH
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... I'll have a fiddle later.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Awww that's upsetting, it goes back PAGES. Back to the days when I was 20lbs lighter. Bah
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

ooo you can .. I did not know that
  • Par7yPoison
    Par7yPoison Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I didnt know, Im glad because I messed up when I first started so my graph looks awful!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i joined, left, gained 20 pounds and am now down 33 pounds. my graph doesnt look horrible. it tells my story. it is what it is.

And yes, you can edit your starting weight, I think I saw the link provided above.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    If you want your ticker / total weight loss to show how much you've lost on this part of the journey you would need to edit your very first entry on the site to your start weight on this part - because that's where it calculates from

On Website you go to My Home>Check In> Edit previous entries and find your very first weight entered and amend that

HTH
    Thank you SO much!