WEIGHT LOSS MISSION!

amyknight637
amyknight637 Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
:# okay, so hello everyone! I've been on a major yoyo with my weight...stretch marks galore; I may aswell be a tiger

Replies

• parsnipsoup
    parsnipsoup Posts: 2 Member
    Haha! Join the club! I want to get down to a healthy BMI and then maintain...
  • Oooh I need to join this mission. I guess I have reverse body dysmorphia because I didn't realize how big I had gotten until my doctor was telling me I needed to go on a diet. :P
  • amyknight637
    I know it's terrible when you get told! I got told I was fat after easter holidays at work.. By a couple worker... I cried lol so since then I'm like FU I'm getting healthy!
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Welcome I think most members are on a weight loss mission. I've lost 28lbs since 2010 (up and down over that time). I started again last Tuesday (my diet site closing) and I have a goal of 20lbs by 5th September. If I achieve it I will set a further target of 14lbs by Christmas. You are welcome to add me as a friend and we can try to help each other.
  • amyknight637
    Yeahhhh that'd be great! The more support the better... I need someone to tell me to put that biscuit down! Aha I'll give you an add! I've not weighes myself just yet! Waiting until Saturday see if there's any difference in a week