30 day shred

Options
Hi im new to this :)
Just started 30 day shred.. Im
On level 1 day2... Very sore lol but defo easier than yesterday already... Just wondering what peoples results have been like doing this?
Thanks x

Replies

• JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I have done Jillian's 30 day shred before with great results. Just finished. Doing level 1 for the third time this morning:)
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 3, I'll keep up with u!!
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Did you start with the 30 day beginner shred? Thays what I have...
  • ladyscorpio18
    ladyscorpio18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did levels 1 & 2 for a month which helped me to lose 11.5 lbs(of course I do have quite a bit to lose). I love Jillian. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get results :)
  • brhaber123
    brhaber123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    c677a26b6fsr.jpg

Started MFP at 160 lbs way back but hard core logging and progress since I was 155 lbs in October 2014. I am 5'5"...

I have 3 more days to go on the 30 day shred (started 3/21/15 and do it 5-6 days per week) - I am trying to lose the last 6 (8 when I started the shred). Not a big weight loss but my stomach is flatter and my thighs are a bit smaller - didn't measure. I am seeing more definition in my abs since day 20 too as level 3 is harder. No good pics of my arms but that is where I see the biggest difference...
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Kimmymummy1990 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just want to get fitter amd lose at least a stone :) i did a legs bums and tums dvd last week and combined with healthy eating lost 3lbs:) so thort id give this a go :)
    No pain No gain is the motto on my water bottle thats what im sticking to lol
    We can all support eachother x
  • BrandiMefferd
    BrandiMefferd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start back up again; I had done 30DS a few years back and I have never had such good definition in my legs and arms! I didn't lost much weight, but I definitely felt and could see a difference in how my clothes fit!

The first couple of days each round really are hard (for some reason I thought round 2 was wicked the entire time and never did attempt the "harder" moves...) but by day 10 on each you'll be happy with how much easier it feels as your body adjusts and becomes stronger!

Good luck!
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Options
    Those before an after pics are fabby :) well done
    Inspiration righy there x
  • wilder0902
    wilder0902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started last night! I am so sore! My goodness I didn't realize how out of shape I really was. Hoping for good results. I feel good just after one day ;)
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 7 today (lost a few inches already!) anyone add me if you want a shred buddy :smile:
  • cdezouche
    cdezouche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the beginner shred on Sunday. I fit two of her target categories for beginners, over 50 pounds to lose, over 50 years old! Took me 25 minutes to do the 20 minute workout, because I had to pause to catch my breath! I can't do some of the positions (triceps dip) but I am going to keep doing what I can.
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Options
    I feel so much better in myself aswell :) apart from being sore lol.. Hoping that doesnt last to long x
  • Woujer
    Woujer Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Where do I find the shred program? Can I start any time?
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Options
    Ive got the dvd but you can watch them on youtube.. Yeah i do mine in the morning :) x
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of level 2 today. The difference between level 1 and 2 is insane. By the end of level 1 it was pretty easy for me. It had its hard parts but overall it was enjoyable. Level 2 is death. I have 9 more chances to master this though. That's how I view it.
  • Kimmymummy1990
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Day 5 of level one done. Not half as sore as beginning lol i can get up and down the stairs now :)
    Loving it and its defo getting easier
    Hows everyone else getting on? X
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done! I thought it was more fun than level 1. I dreaded those anterior raises!!!! Heres to finishing it this time, I've got as far as level 2 day 10 like three times, this time I WILL do level 3!