Beginning again

Options
Hello community! I am turning 46 this year and I am ready to be healthy. I am beginning this journey again. This time, I am going to reach out for your support to help with accountability. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• tiffanyrussell2824
    tiffanyrussell2824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you can do this!
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Agador112
    Agador112 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place - Good Luck!!! :)
  • LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello community! I am turning 46 this year and I am ready to be healthy. I am beginning this journey again. This time, I am going to reach out for your support to help with accountability. Thanks in advance.

I'm with you, tigre! I'm starting again, too. I was doing great for the first six days, but four full eating days and lots of arguing with myself later, I'm tired of failing at this and want to get back to how I felt when I started. Why is it so difficult to get back on the wagon? We can help each other!

Linda

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 44 this summer and trying to get back into shape. Feel free to add me. :)
  • shanrock237
    shanrock237 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG, I think you are my twin...I start and stop so much, its like teaching some one to drive a stick shift, UPHILL! I need to have supports in my boat, needing to lose, have lots of distractions (kids, activities, etc) and am open to a lot I am the biggest I have ever been and need to focus on me for a bit...I am scared to death of surgery and the side effects :-(
    Feel free to add me....