Chicken Recipes

Options
bekalile98
bekalile98 Posts: 7 Member
I'm needing some easy chicken recipes to try. I'm a little bit of a picky eater but I can eat chicken all day long but would like some new and easy recipes to follow and try. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.cookinglight.com
    www.eatingwell.com
    www.slenderkitchen.com
  • rachelc677
    rachelc677 Posts: 83 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Chicken Salsa

I cut my chicken breast in cubes and cook it then add salsa stir and serve with some rice. Any left over? I put it in tortilla shell add a bit of cheese fold in half and grill it on each side serve with a tiny bit of fat free sour cream... Yummy!!!
  • bekalile98
    bekalile98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks ladies for the input!
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Crockpot pulled bbq chicken
    Crockpot chicken tacos
    Both of those are great to use on salads as well as bread/shells
    Plus if your short on time before work or don't like to be in the kitchen long you can throw the ingredients in the pot and it'll be ready hours later
  • rluna27
    rluna27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like to take a package of chicken breasts and put them in the Crock pot lightly seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic. Once cooked I can separate the chicken into 4oz portion sizes, for me and larger portion sizes for easy meals for my family, and freeze. This makes preparing meals when your busy with work, life and working out super easy! Since the chicken is lightly seasoned you can toss it in any recipe you want or just have it on a salad!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    There are also tons of great recipes on Pinterest/Allrecipes
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Last night I had oven baked chicken breasts filled with peppers and a slice of ementalle cheese on top, it was lovely
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Use cooked chicken of your choice in gravy over mashed cflower ,rice or mashed potato. Make chicken noodle soup,chicken salad,add to any soup ...use in a casserole,wraps,salads.So many ideas out there.