Honey badger cleanse?

Options
Anyone heard of this or tried it? A lady at work told me about it and that she did it with great results.
I don't know what makes up the ingredients, I haven't seen her around work lately...I think she is on vacation.
Thinking I need to get rid of toxins to jumpstart my fitness plan.

Thank You.

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the troll, people.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    psgodmrw1611.jpg
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Honey badger. Maybe she is out hunting her next meal. I hear they can be vicious maybe u should go search your local woods just in case
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Honey badger don't care.

About your cleanse.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    JenniDaisy wrote: »
    Honey badger don't care.

About your cleanse.

:+1:
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Good thing I already have this shirt:
    $_2.JPG
  • HollyPFlax
    HollyPFlax Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ahh yes, the Honey Badger cleanse. This cleanse is a 3 day process where you only eat badger meat dipped in honey. These two ingredients work together to cleanse all your toxins.

Do not confuse "honey and badger" with "honey badger". You will not cleanse toxins this way because Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a ****.
  • KirkLazarus
    KirkLazarus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ouch. So you think she was pulling my leg?
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Okay, so in case you’re being serious, most people around here won’t advocate cleanses for the simple reason that they’re pointless. Your body already cleanses itself, it’s what your liver / kidney / etc do every single day. All you need to do to “cleanse” is exist, and possibly drink a good amount of water.

You don’t need to get rid of any toxins. Just eat a caloric deficit, weigh and log your food accurately, set a realistic goal, and you’ll lose weight.