Has anyone been successful with T25

Options
1jusme
1jusme Posts: 16 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Have anyone received results? Need motivation as I begin this program.If so please let me know or show me in a picture,how you did. Thanks

Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes I have! These are my results from when I completed Beta round. I'm half way through Gamma currently!

5nug69fconyw.jpg
    qqeeej4zwosl.jpg
    01c04ntnuq9y.jpg
  • 1jusme
    Options
    OMG you look amazing already!
  • purelite
    purelite Posts: 3
    Options
    I have just done my 1st week and lost 3lbs but I also do Astanga yoga 3x a week and just watch what I eat.
  • P90xMandy
    P90xMandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you guys, hope you don't mind, just ordered the program and need to stay motivated...
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Do it! It's the best program I've ever done. I am in such better shape than I was when I started. I just finished my sixth week and I have lost 12.4 pounds and 18 inches. I have a lot of weight to lose and I am still able to do the workouts. It's one of the best purchases I ever made.
  • rwcw89
    rwcw89 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes I've lost 9lbs in 5weeks , still going although I gotta take it eAsy I hurt my foot, the best way I've seen any results in myself. I actually like the workouts
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh my yes! I am going into week 4 of gamma tomorrow and so far have lost 22 lbs. I can see more definition in my arms and legs and my stomach is changing too
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You might be inspired by one of my customers:
    Female Results: Gina D T25 Results
    Male Results:Steve M T25 Results
  • sweetsorrow18
    sweetsorrow18 Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yes!

I finished the whole program last year - was one of the first programs where I actually saw results (I have PCOS, so makes it a bit harder to get the weight off). But anyway, I lost 15 pounds with the program. It's pretty awesome! My favorite phase was the Gamma round because we finally did stuff with weights!

I tried to do round 2 but needed something new so now I'm on Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (another 90 day program) - but we started with weights on the first workout! (I really like weight based programs lol)
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    1jusme wrote: »
    OMG you look amazing already!

Thank you! I'm not quite there yet and annoyingly I seem to carry fat on my ribs (who knew that was a thing!) that isn't budging yet but I'm super happy with my results so far and T25 is the only program I will have seen through from start to finish.

I plan to move on to Athlean X after I finish Gamma but I will keep dipping into T25 in future after I complete Athlean X.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It is the only program where I finally saw results! Go for it. Take pictures you will be amazed!
  • slinky8113
    slinky8113 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of T25 and also following the nutrition plan, your pictures are so motivating! Hope I can keep it up and show off similar results! Well done :)
  • 1jusme
    Options
    I have just begun the T25 over again today,but with the responses and pictures I have received I will see this program through.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am on week 4 of alpha! I love it and I'm doing the modified version for now. My diet needs work, but I am seeing results along with my family and fellow co workers. Once I get my dirty in control I'll see the weight loss
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lost 30lbs pictures in my profile
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of alpha! I love it and I'm doing the modified version for now. My diet needs work, but I am seeing results along with my family and fellow co workers. Once I get my dirty in control I'll see the weight loss

I'm also on week 4. I didn't see much movement on the scale until this week (1.5 kg) but I definitely feel stronger. I've been doing fewer modifiers as I've gone along. I also haven't been following the diet (I use MFP to keep track of my intake) but I feel good about the program overall!
  • KirkLazarus
    KirkLazarus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was just about to buy this because I saw it so cheap on Amazon / Ebay type sites. Now I read these might be pirated copies and these sellers buy them in large quantity. True? Is Beachbody the only legitimate seller of the Focus T25? Thanks.
  • morganmt
    morganmt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was just about to buy this because I saw it so cheap on Amazon / Ebay type sites. Now I read these might be pirated copies and these sellers buy them in large quantity. True? Is Beachbody the only legitimate seller of the Focus T25? Thanks.

Yes, Beachbody is the only legit seller of Focus T25 and all of their other programs. If you personally message me I can get you some info on where to get them!
  • morganmt
    morganmt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of the entire program and I'm loving my results. My first round, I lost 11 inches, 4 of those inches on my waist alone! Anyone who is doing the program can add me if they'd like!
  • timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think I lost around 15... The great thing about it was the increase in stamina I think... Went out the other day and ran 3.5 miles at a moderate pace with little difficulty and haven't run or jogged in years before that... Great program but it does get a little repetitive...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!