Celeb Bodies You Admire

Options
13»

Replies

• time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hear you re: THE TUSHY.

I have started to make mine a little bit more compact with rigorous Abs & Booty classes, but it is still my, er, larger than life feature. I think I'm liking it though. Rather than just looking like a big sagging duffle-sack, filled with oatmeal and assorted small, knobby gourds, it is now looking . . . better. My boyfriend's comment, and this will serve to reinforce the "men love curvy women" thesis:

"I'm concerned. I'm concerned it's getting smaller."

:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That part about your boyfriend saying he is concerned cracked me up. We get happy, they get concerned. Men are from Mars...

Hi, Joanna, I took a break during the holidays. I was a little TOO addicted to the website. I am happy to say I enjoyed holiday food and festivities and managed to maintain my weight, so now it is back to losing. Happy New Year! Here is to getting rid of my backside:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're ok.
    Don't get rid of too much!:wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hear you re: THE TUSHY.

I have started to make mine a little bit more compact with rigorous Abs & Booty classes, but it is still my, er, larger than life feature. I think I'm liking it though. Rather than just looking like a big sagging duffle-sack, filled with oatmeal and assorted small, knobby gourds, it is now looking . . . better. My boyfriend's comment, and this will serve to reinforce the "men love curvy women" thesis:

"I'm concerned. I'm concerned it's getting smaller."

:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That part about your boyfriend saying he is concerned cracked me up. We get happy, they get concerned. Men are from Mars...

Hi, Joanna, I took a break during the holidays. I was a little TOO addicted to the website. I am happy to say I enjoyed holiday food and festivities and managed to maintain my weight, so now it is back to losing. Happy New Year! Here is to getting rid of my backside:drinker:

I am actually concerned about my butt getting smaller as well. I LOVE having a big, round booty. And my hubby says I better not lose it. He likes the extra cushion. :laugh: Luckily mine usually gets rounder and more bubbly when I work it out.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Drew Barrymore...she never seemed to care about being freakishly skinny! She's always seemed very down to earth and looks BEAUTIFUL! She is an inspiration to me!!

*Kistinbee*
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Halle Berry & Jada Pinkett-Smith
  • Kimiko
    Kimiko Posts: 8
    Options
    Oooh- Salma Hayek ftw (or, Jennifer Lopez).

Both are curvy with the right amount of muscle tone & "softness" in the right places.
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Jessica Alba, pretty much anyone that is curvy.
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    Adriana Lima, Mischa Barton, Kate Bosworth, Angelia Jolie
    also i don't think Ellen Pompeo has an unreastic body. She claims she eats 3000 calories a day.

Every one of these celebs is freakishly thin!
  • gumby1707
    gumby1707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I would have to say Mandy Moore.
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    j-lo how she looked in selena...god good movie and a great body...flat tummy big round booty....but yet still a lil thick...thats how i wanna be......
  • Stepho84
    Options
    Adriana Lima, Mischa Barton, Kate Bosworth, Angelia Jolie
    also i don't think Ellen Pompeo has an unreastic body. She claims she eats 3000 calories a day.

Every one of these celebs is freakishly thin!

I would have to agree. They seem to be on the scary end of the weight spectrum.
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Tyra because she's just HOT! And Queen Latifa because she's voluptuous and flaunts it. She's so confident and has such a great personality.
  • newstart
    Options
    I must be differant but I really admire Queen Lattiffa, I find her to be a beautiful woman and altough she has a bigger body , she looks toned and Happy.
    When thinking about who else, The names that came to mind were Jennifer Lopez, Beyouncé , Mariah Carrie and I also admire a younger Bett Middler...
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I must be differant but I really admire Queen Lattiffa, I find her to be a beautiful woman and altough she has a bigger body , she looks toned and Happy.
    When thinking about who else, The names that came to mind were Jennifer Lopez, Beyouncé , Mariah Carrie and I also admire a younger Bett Middler...

Queen Latifah is on Jenny Craig now.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet, J-Lo, Tyra, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Renee Zellwegger in Bridget Jones' Diary when she was supposed to be "chubby" but I actually thought she looked quite good and normal! Also Queen Latifah for carrying herself so amazingly well. Anyone who thinks she ain't hot ain't seeing right!
    Hooray for normal-sized women.
    When I've been at my thinnest (BMI 21, thank you very much) I was still a size 12. I mean, c'mon, one of my LEGS will never be a size 2 or 4, let alone the rest of me, and I'm ok with that!
    :wink:
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really admire Sara Ramirez (Dr. Torres from Grey's Anatomy, among other roles). She is tall, curvy, and NOT super-skinny. I think she looks awesome, but even better than that you can tell that she thinks she looks awesome too!!

I want that kind of confidence, you know?