Calling All Factions! (Divergent Challenge)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ctruman2013
    Ctruman2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined a little over a wk ago and my boyfriend just joined last Thursday as well..both Erudite.

Curious/excited to see these challenges! :smiley:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I joined a little over a wk ago and my boyfriend just joined last Thursday as well..both Erudite.

Curious/excited to see these challenges! :smiley:

Woohoo! Rules are posted, so you'll be able to get an idea of what you're in for...
  • Joannarichards254
    Joannarichards254 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like to join but I've never participated in a challenge so not sure what to do...
  • auddii
    Options
    I would like to join but I've never participated in a challenge so not sure what to do...

It's actually pretty easy. Just go to the group (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104967-divergent-challenge) and click on the join group. If you are unsure which faction to join, check the thread linked in the first post here for a personality test. Or just pick which one sounds like you. Be sure to post in the thread of that faction to say you would like to join that faction; each faction has their own private group, so they'll invite you to join that as well.

And be sure to give the rules a read so you know what's going on.
  • auddii
    Options
    We'll be closing the challenge soon. Be sure to sign up if you're interested!
  • lil_piece
    lil_piece Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED AND WILL NOT APPROVE APPLICANTS TO THE GROUP. If you missed it, we'll start an Insurgent challenge in a few months.