Wanted: Fun and encouraging Pals to come along my Healthy Ad

Options
Hello, I've been here for a little while and have some Pals, which is cool, but I'm finding that I need more Pals to encourage and chit chat with me while I tackle this last 30 pounds. I enjoy the sharing of information, NSV, and hurdles of my pals. I will in turn be as encouraging and fun as I can to you! Just missing a lot of the support that I experienced when I first signed on. Hope this doesn't make me sound pitiful! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Feel free to add me :o)
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • keelyjazz
    keelyjazz Posts: 2
    Options
    You don't sound pitiful at all. Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to encourage away. In fact I could also use all the encouragement I can get;-)
  • SashaDawn75
    Options
    Add me on - I like, need and could use support myself! i have a bit more than 30 I'd like to lose but that would be a great start for me and a finish for you!
    I had a post go unanswered and it felt a bit like defeat, so I know what you are saying!!
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • melissa_livesay
    melissa_livesay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me 2! :) I can be encouraging and I for sure need encouragement!! :)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Add me on - I like, need and could use support myself! i have a bit more than 30 I'd like to lose but that would be a great start for me and a finish for you!
    I had a post go unanswered and it felt a bit like defeat, so I know what you are saying!!
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG I hate when that happens, so sucks!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will add you for sure! It does not sound pitiful AT ALL! :-P

I can definitely relate! It seems like the more weight I lose, the more encouragement I need lol. I'd love some any new pals as well ;-) If anyone would like to add me.

-Nicole

5491367.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

5'4"
    SW: 184lbs
    CW: 158lbs
    GW: 135lbs
  • TayJoMama
    Options
    You don't sound pitiful at all. Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to encourage away. In fact I could also use all the encouragement I can get;-)
    Thanks for saying I didn't sound pitiful:happy:
  • TayJoMama
    Options
    Yeh, New friends!! Adding you now!