new routines??

Options
Msaip
Msaip Posts: 482 Member
Currently on the 30ds BUT when that is over I still have about 45-55 pounds to lose (depending on where I am comfortable). I need something cheaper....YES i would LOVE to do turbofire/insanity but those are too expensive. I need something 9-20 dollars a piece. Video's are my main source of workout. I might throw in a walk/jog here or there. I need something that will burn atleast 200 calories in a workout. Any good ideas? LOVE the jillian michael's dvd's

Thanks!

Replies

• allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The biggest loser DVD's are AWESOME!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I really love the Leslie Sansone and recommend it for anyone who is over weight. I find that the inches fall off faster then just using a treadmill. Annnndddd they are inexpensive!!!!!
  • burgerella
    burgerella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I currently use fitness shows from tv that I record on my DVR. I am not sure if you have access to it but its great because I can find many different types and I choose what I want for the day. Also, the library has videos you can borrow. Good luck!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    I really love the Leslie Sansone and recommend it for anyone who is over weight. I find that the inches fall off faster then just using a treadmill. Annnndddd they are inexpensive!!!!!

I love leslies dvds too!! I am currently doing the 5 mile dvd and going for 2-3 miles a day..Have noticed muscles in my legs since doing these! And the five mile one goes fast too which i love cause i hate spending time exercising! lol..You do a mile in 12 mins!
  • AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm not sure if you have Netflix or not, but there are quite a few workout videos that you can stream instantly. I've been trying out different pilates videos. If you try one you don't like, no big deal...you aren't out anything. Just move on the the next. This has saved me from spending money on videos. You can get a Netflix account for cheap! Also, there is nothing that says you can only do the 30 Day Shred once. I did it and am now doing it again. I bounce around on the levels though, so I don't get bored.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I might have to try the library! Maybe when I hit my weight goal I'll splurge on something nice and expensive lol
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    They might be a bit outdated but I still get a kick out of popping in an old suzanne summers or another old workout tape and doing stair steppers lol! You could probably find them in a bin for a dollar or 2 :P