Day 5 and its First Day Achieved It

Options
Day 5 and its only the first day I've achieved doing this!
I'm so so hungry all the time also can diet alone help me as I'm unable ti exercise at the moment due to health reasons?
Would love new friends for motivation! Please add me if you could.
I've put on 2 stone and keep failing SO need to finally make it this time, any help or advice would be fab!!

Replies

• morgeous2u
    morgeous2u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    be strong and you have to be determined, sometimes you may feel like eating other things ,you should not eat. We program ourselves just like when we say we love someone. We may have feelings for that person but the more we tell that person that we love them it becomes a reality. So try to program yourself and tell yourself that i can do this, which you can and become that. i have faith that you can and will succeed.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I wonder if you've set your goals too high so that your calorie allowance is too low to be sustainable? Did you set it for 2lbs a week and been allotted 1200 calories? The only diet that works is one you can stick to, so if you've gone over 4 days out of 5, you're not going to be successful (sorry - but there it is).

You would do better to reduce your goal to lose 1 or even half a pound a month, since you don't have that much to lose, and eat more each day. If this helps you not eat everything in sight, longer term you will lose weight. It will take a longer time, but what's the rush? There are no bad foods, just eat less of whatever it was that caused you to gain in the first place. Weigh, measure and log everything you eat, and then you will learn what is worth the calories and what you can easily give up.

Also, you don't need to exercise to lose weight - it all comes from a calorie deficit.
  • SilentWisdom777
    SilentWisdom777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This web site is a wonderful tool, so happy to have this in my life. Getting ready to undergo surgery...so unable to exercise like I want to. Determine to meet my goals.