I've lost my 2 year old!

Options
2»

Replies

• MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll. I figured the title under Success Stories would be pretty obvious. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
  • odirish
    odirish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My heart stopped when I saw your title. Other than that, congratulations. :)

• kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work!
  • kristenmgraham
    kristenmgraham Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great way to look at it!!! =D
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That title freaked me out.

Congrats!
  • drjulieann2
    drjulieann2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    FWIW: I really was kidnapped as a child and I totally loved your title! I got that you were making an equivalency. Good job!! :)
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    Haha I LOVE IT! What a great way to show yourself your progress! Terrific job! And now onto the 5 year old!

Me too! What comes next.... the husband?! The boss?! Just THINK what we could lose!! ;>)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    OMG go find her don't post it on MFP!
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LOL! Cute! Congratulations!
  • lrob87
    lrob87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOL... I was just thinking today too that I've lost my 14 lb baby. :) I only have one kid though, so I was trying to think of what else to lose, seeing as the dog is 140 lb and I don't need to lose that much. After googling, I guess my next goal is my KitchenAid mixer @ 20 lbs. :)
  • jmphillips3
    jmphillips3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!

My first goal is to lose as much as my daughter weighs, right now at almost 3 she is around 29 lbs. Thin, little thing she is, feels so heavy at times. I think about what my body my feel carrying that weight around everyday.
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to "lose" my 2 year old (especially when she's throwing a tantrum :p )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!