Time for a Permanent Lifestyle Change

Options
Hello all,

I'm 30 yr. old married woman. I have been struggling with my weight for over five years. I have tried many things; but I've never really been able to stick to anything.

I am scared because my weight has gotten so out of control, and I've also been dealing with emotional issues that have caused me to just want to give up on myself.

A friend told me about MFP, so I checked it out... I got on the scale the first day and just started to cry. I didn't realize I had put on another 25 lbs in the last 4 months.

Well, I am done being a bump on a log, I am done vicitmizing myself ... I am scared because I don't know how I am going to do this but I am done giving up on myself!

I have lost 3.4 lbs in the last three days with the help of MFP!

SW: 246.6
CW: 243.2
GW: 150

Any support or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Replies

• cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. You will find all kinds of support here. I think the best way to approach this is one piece/thing at a time. Over the next few days and weeks start making healthier choices and taking the not so good things out of your diet. If you entered your numbers into MFP then you know what your daily goals shoud be. Good luck to you!!
  • moneysam
    moneysam Posts: 11
    Options
    You can do it just remember to take one day at a time...