tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 lbs my 3 month baby girl636l8ov6z35v.jpg
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I really really hate the title of your thread. It's very misleading and mad me sad just seeing it before I clicked in. I am not one to be sensitive about things but dogs are a big exception. OP, :angry:

The person who posted this thread is obviously a dog lover too.. otherwise she probably wouldn't have such a lovely dog. Not her fault you jumped to conclusions based on the title of her discussion.. she did indeed lose her dog as far as equvilance of weight goes, it was a harmless figure of speech. No need to be hostile.. this could be a fun and interesting thread for fellow mpf users as far as weight loss goes.

This was intended to be funny and to show how much people have lost as an equivalent with pictures. I can`t change the title anymore but I can asure you I love my dog and cats and the two guinea pigs to bits.
    And if anything would happen to them I would certainly not post it under success stories.
    My dog goes with me on every hike and was and is a big contribution to my weightloss. (and his own - he managed to lose half a cat)

Idk why you responded to me... I was the one taking up for you...
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost an Olsen.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    astgte wrote: »
    Going by his website ive lost a Lionel Richie (about 170 pounds) :wink:
    abaska1ya1is.jpg

And you aren't looking for him! XD
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    what a weird way to word it. i thought your dog died
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1/3 of me, unfortunately not from the middle third LOL
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You forgot to take your "I know how to read a joke" pill this morning.

i guess they lost the sense of humor too

i613uulykm1x.png
  • missspottydog
    missspottydog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

So far I have lost 18lbs which equates to a 14 inch TV (15lbs) &

nzmn0np4oqni.jpg

a 2 slice toaster (3lbs)!

e854lhn40ubi.jpg
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    I really really hate the title of your thread. It's very misleading and mad me sad just seeing it before I clicked in. I am not one to be sensitive about things but dogs are a big exception. OP, :angry:

The person who posted this thread is obviously a dog lover too.. otherwise she probably wouldn't have such a lovely dog. Not her fault you jumped to conclusions based on the title of her discussion.. she did indeed lose her dog as far as equvilance of weight goes, it was a harmless figure of speech. No need to be hostile.. this could be a fun and interesting thread for fellow mpf users as far as weight loss goes.

You forgot to take your "I know how to read a joke" pill this morning.

You forgot to take your "I know how to tell time" pill this morning too, as I posted that last night. Or maybe it was your "I know how to read pill" as it states the time I posted it right under my post. Stop trying to ruin a good thread with all of you negativity. I wasn't trying to be nasty to you, I was just taking taking up for the poster.. your post didnt seem like a joke to me there was no laughing involved and you posted an angry face so if I misunderstood I apologize.
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    33 pounds....the same as a cinder block
    nzt37q84ynmj.jpg
  • teeseeytopcat
    teeseeytopcat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 pounds which is the weight of this kitchen appliance!8b1l2ncgilc7.png
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I too have lost a cinder block!!
  • whereslisa
    whereslisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I lost $489,311.1 worth of Gold hehehe
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Hehe I love this thread.
    Since I started my "journey" I lost one of my dogs -

2ms42gkhmhwp.jpg

And since I started using MFP a I lost one of my cats!

78zytjsnhe38.jpg
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    @meganridenour Great looking pets! Love the cat!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb over a gold brick and weigh 2 lbs more than the average amount of refined sugar the average American eats in a year :open_mouth:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!