Newbie 10 weeks postpartum

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm currently 10 weeks postpartum with my son. Gained 27lbs during my pregnancy and am on the path to getting back to my old self again. Any new mommy son here too?

Replies

• tazagel3005
    tazagel3005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    11 weeks postpartum tomorrow gained 40 lbs and have lost 16. Currently working hard to look even better than my prepregnancy self!!!!
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well...I'm a little slower, my baby is 10 months but I had a hard time with PPD and the winter was long for me but I'm back at it and want to have a good summer.
  • es513
    es513 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 weeks post partum here!!! I have 50lbs to lose. It's hard to find energy and time to workout with a newborn

Feel free to add!
  • nadiva85
    nadiva85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Will be 7 weeks pp on Thursday! I gained 35lbs during my pregnancy & now down 22lbs. My goal is to get the rest of the pregnancy weight off and then an additional 20-30lbs. Looking forward to the support & supporting others!!
  • briters89
    briters89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4 weeks postpartum. I gained 10 pounds and have lost 20. I'd like to lose about 30 more.
  • kaylamariia
    kaylamariia Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi I am 8 weeks post partum. I have lost all my baby weight and managed to lose almost an extra 10 lbs. I still have 14 to get to my goal of 115 lbs :) definitely do-able! It gets harder as I go to lose more, so I love having support/supporting others.
  • TeresaGlam
    TeresaGlam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome congrats!
  • TeresaGlam
    TeresaGlam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to count the calories burned from breastfeeding ‼️
  • kaylamariia
    kaylamariia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I agree! I read that 1oz=20cals so maybe log it manually?