kamarmite
kamarmite Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
preferably that you can get in uk

Replies

• geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I like the FitBit Aria, but keep in mind no scale that measures body fat percentage will be accurate because of how they measure body fat. If you want accurate body fat measurements, get one of those pinching tools. They're more accurate and inexpensive.
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I use a Tamita Ironman.
  • rockman4u
    rockman4u Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    iHealth is good. I use it and it motivates me. Also got me to drink more water when it measured that also.
  • abuljooj
    abuljooj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought this one from Amazon and so far it's pretty awesome. The EatSmart Precision Scale.

amazon.com/gp/product/B004L6NTHU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bear in mind that as geotrice mentioned, these body fat scales are not very accurate, but they are however very consistent... as long as you follow the instructions and measure yourself the same way/time of day every time. This allows you to effectively use them to track your progress, but your actual numbers as measured by a professional may be slightly higher or lower.

The calipers are indeed very cheap but you can't properly measure yourself using one... someone would have to do it for you...and if they aren't trained on how to properly use them, then the calipers are worthless and much less accurate than any body fat scale.

Hope that helps!