I am searching for

DesTynNee
DesTynNee Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Recipes
I am searching for some recipes that use only chicken, turkey or shrimp. These also need to use no diary or have a sub that can be used.

They are for my hubby and I. We have found out within this last year that many of the foods we were eating were actually making use very sick and causing large amounts of pain.

I have looked through about 10 pages here so far at what y'all have already posted and have found some great things.

Replies

• I am searching for some recipes that use only chicken, turkey or shrimp. These also need to use no diary or have a sub that can be used.

They are for my hubby and I. We have found out within this last year that many of the foods we were eating were actually making use very sick and causing large amounts of pain.

I have looked through about 10 pages here so far at what y'all have already posted and have found some great things.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    When I started cooking healthier I just took all my recipes that call for beef and use ground turkey 97%. I even make meatballs with it. Turkey italian sausage is great..Publx's even has hot italian..My husband who would eat a hamburger everyday has even gotten use to it. If you have any questions just ask.
  • Thanks a ton!
This discussion has been closed.