Need more motivation and support

Options
I have finally gotten over the 60lbs lost mark and still have another 100+lbs to get towards my goal. I am finally to the point where I just feel like I can not keep going. No one I work with are overweight in the slightest, have no real life friends who are or family. I have no one in my living world who honestly isnt overweight. Sure maybe they feel fatter then they were when they were 12 years old and stick skinny, but they are in their weight ranges for their height age etc. I have been alone in this for a very long time and would love to gain some real friends to chat with talk to bounce around receipes food combos etc. Please free to send me a request. I am now on my 195th day straight of logging in :) I am on everyday multiple times a day from the time I wake up. I am very active on here and would love to have friends on here to motivate and to motivate me back. I need another strong push to get another good amount of weight to go away once and for all!

Replies

• dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    First of all go pick up something that weighs 60 pounds and carry it around because you need a reminder of how far you've come, that's why you can't give up. :smile:
    You may want to break down your goals when you think of "still have another 100+ lbs to get towards my goal" you're missing the fact that you're already 60 pounds closer. Maybe shoot for 10% at a time, you started at 360 which was 36 lbs, did you celebrate that? The next 10% was 32.4 which if you started at 360 would put you at a goal of 292 so go for it, make 292 your next goal and then hit 10% again which would be 29 lbs for 263 and then the goal is easy....just 3 pounds from 100 lbs lost.
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    saberleigh wrote: »
    I have finally gotten over the 60lbs lost mark and still have another 100+lbs to get towards my goal. I am finally to the point where I just feel like I can not keep going. No one I work with are overweight in the slightest, have no real life friends who are or family. I have no one in my living world who honestly isnt overweight. Sure maybe they feel fatter then they were when they were 12 years old and stick skinny, but they are in their weight ranges for their height age etc. I have been alone in this for a very long time and would love to gain some real friends to chat with talk to bounce around receipes food combos etc. Please free to send me a request. I am now on my 195th day straight of logging in :) I am on everyday multiple times a day from the time I wake up. I am very active on here and would love to have friends on here to motivate and to motivate me back. I need another strong push to get another good amount of weight to go away once and for all!

Hi! I've recently started taking weight loss seriously and I've been researching weight loss that is targeted towards women only. Check out my new group: weight loss for women
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    60lbs down! That is so awesome!!
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 60lbs is awesome! Keep going. I am new 55 days in and I am logging everyday and my diary is open to all. Add me for motivation and support.
  • saberleigh
    saberleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Almost 4 months since I posted this and now am at the 93lbs down mark. Thanks guys.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Wow - good for you! Always nice to see a positive update. Keep it up!
  • sweettooth0615
    sweettooth0615 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur wehght loss! You have come this far don't give up. You have to feel so much better with 60lbs off. Just think how much your health has improved and will keep on improving if you stay on your path to a healthier lifestyle. It's all in your mind you can do it you already have come this far!
  • ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    saberleigh wrote: »

• ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it just push hard again, think how good you will feel when you get the last of your weight off, keep pushing and you will hit your goal