I need motivation. Hi. :)

Options
Imback257
Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
Hi y'all, thanks for reading this. It's not my first rodeo. I first started on mfp almost 3 years ago with with a lot of success. I went from 325lbs to 170lbs. I learned a lot and grew a lot as a person. My time on MFP was.... interesting. Met SOOOO many people, a lot of drama, fell into some of those connection traps with the wrong folks, just a mess. However it was mostly good, and I loved it. Once I reached my goal I felt I was ready to go it on my own without MFP.. I did good actually then life got in the way. Long story. I didn't gain it all back but enough. I been trying to do it on my own for a few weeks now but it's tough. I realized what helped me the first time.. support, motivation, accountability. So I'm looking for that again. I'm drama free this time around and just want to work hard. Get it right this time. Please feel free to add me so we can push each other. I'll be active, support and motive you and I'm pretty nice for the most part. :) best of luck!!

George

Replies

• flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi George. I'm happy to help. I need my butt kicking at least once a week. You know how this all works so you just have to take it one day at a time and you'll be hitting goals all over the place. Flissy
  • Hannavas24
    Hannavas24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Imback257! I would gladly add you as a friend. I have no friends yet on this site, and could use a motivate person to help me stay on track. and likewise give the same help to you.