Slimming world help

Options
Hi I've just started back on slimming world and would just like some help with whether I'm doing it right

I am having
30g of fruit &fibre with skimmed milk and banana (hex a)

Lunch
Tuna salad with
Lettuce, onions, cucumber and light mayo (1 sin)

Dinner
2 Chicken thighs no skin
Cooked with sliced potatoes and vegetables roasted together with veg stock
Plus 1 leftover sausage (4 syns)

Snacks
4 Pringles (4 syns?)

Does this look ok?

Replies

• gemza09
    gemza09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so used to low carb that I'm struggling to change my habits so just wanted to know whether I am following the plan ok
  • antkhamp
    antkhamp Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,
    I've done slimming world on and off for two years.
    The meal plan you've shown looks okay, the key to SW is NOT to use the syns!! If you use all your Syns daily you can expect a weightloss of 1-2lb a week half or less your daily Syn intake will see your weightloss go to 3-4lbs a week.
    You can add me if you like, I'm doing a combination of SW but much much stricter at just 600 calories a day plus free foods like SW to try and reverse my Type 2 Diabetes.
    xx
  • Rachella01
    Rachella01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have started slimming world too and I love it its the best diet iv done
  • margf
    margf Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    is slimming world in Australia too?
  • azza213
    azza213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do what works for you and gets results that you are happy with, every one has different genetics some things might work for some and not for others its finding what works for you, it took me two years to discover what works for me for the goals i wanted to achieve
  • RobynKinnaird
    RobynKinnaird Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    antkhamp wrote: »
    Hi,
    The meal plan you've shown looks okay, the key to SW is NOT to use the syns!! If you use all your Syns daily you can expect a weightloss of 1-2lb a week half or less your daily Syn intake will see your weightloss go to 3-4lbs a week.
    You can add me if you like, I'm doing a combination of SW but much much stricter at just 600 calories a day plus free foods like SW to try and reverse my Type 2 Diabetes.
    xx
    Hi sorry but that's incorrect to be on plan 100% is using your syns
  • RobynKinnaird
    RobynKinnaird Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 4 & 1/2stone - just follow the book & don't be scared to eat, that looks fine too me but I would be loads more but that's because I have a big appetite x
  • HamadAli
    HamadAli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    antkhamp wrote: »
    Hi,
    xx